Our company has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of aluminium ventilation materials since 2008. With our own complete machine park at the site near Eindhoven Airport, we produce from a-z in-house in a modern and clean production environment. We do everything to deliver the highest quality product to our customer. Would you like to grow with us to the highest possible level?
What are you going to do?
- Together with the team, you will be responsible for large and versatile production orders. No week is the same!
- You study and check the production order to determine the type of work and the order of your work.
- You will check, both during the work and after completion of the work, the quality for dimensions and finishing.
- You clean and inspect your tools and working environment, order and tidiness is your top priority.
- You ensure that you always follow company protocols and procedures regarding order and cleanliness and safety and environment.
- You ensure proper work transfer of work.
You take this with you:
- Specific experience is not required, we are going to teach you everything! You do have a passion for technology and exude it;
- You speak Dutch or English;
- You are motivated and enthusiastic;
- You have good social skills and enjoy working in a team;
- You work independently and accurately.
What can you expect from us?
- A more-than-market salary based on the knowledge and experience you bring;
- 25 holidays and 13 ATV days based on full-time employment;
- We offer you a job at the fastest-growing ventilation webshop in the Netherlands;
- You will be part of a young and ambitious team with all kinds of fun activities such as Friday afternoon drinks and staff outings;
- A good pension scheme, fresh fruit at work every day and delicious coffee;
- A pleasant workplace that is easily accessible.
Who are we?
Ventilatieland is a specialised company that markets everything in the field of ventilation products. Together with the Econox brand, it is one of the bigger players in this niche market. Ventilatieland operates on the internet with shops in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and England. The company has the ambition to sell its products as a supplier in a modern way. Internet is the most important strategic medium. You will work in a team of over 120 enthusiastic, driven employees who all have the goal of becoming the very best.
Is this your dream job? Then apply now!
If you are going to apply for a job at Ventilatieland, you naturally want to know what to expect. Our application process consists of 4 steps:
- Send your CV to Anouk Dings, our HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Our aim is to respond within 3 working days.
- AIf we find your application interesting, we will invite you for an introductory interview.
- Hired? Get to work!
If you would like more information about this position please feel free to send an email or call 06 213 817 96. See you soon!